What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Canopy help wanted.

N608DF

Hello all,

I’m looking for someone with previous experience to help with my 7 sliding canopy build/install in Naples Florida. Someone looking to vacation let me know and we could hopefully work something out.

Thanks,
Tony

Canopy

Hello all,

I’m looking for someone with previous experience to help with my 7 sliding canopy build/install in Naples Florida. Someone looking to vacation let me know and we could hopefully work something out.

Thanks,
Tony

Hopefully somone will step up but feel free to reach out. Shoot me an e-mail for my phone number. Happy to help remotely.

Tony,

I'm located in Stuart, FL. I did the slider canopy on my RV-7 last year. Larry is a good source for this. His articles in Kitplanes were very helpful to me. I also had help from some local RV builder friends who had previously gone through the process. Go ahead and send me a PM. I would be happy to explain and provide pictures of what I did with my canopy.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Thanks,
Tony

Tony,

I see your location is Ft Myers. Come to the local EAA meeting on the third Thursday of each month. You may find someone there to help. Been many RV's built in the group. https://eaachapter66.org/

Hopefully somone will step up but feel free to reach out. Shoot me an e-mail for my phone number. Happy to help remotely.

You won’t beat reading Larry articles in Kitplanes or his blog. Those plus some practice on the trimming and the rest will be a walk in the park.

Seriously after procrastinating for ages I wish I hadn’t …….

Comments

You won’t beat reading Larry articles in Kitplanes or his blog. Those plus some practice on the trimming and the rest will be a walk in the park.

Seriously after procrastinating for ages I wish I hadn’t …….

Wow! Thanks. Very kind.

Back