What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Store INOP?

The only problem I have had lately. I placed an order over the Labor Day weekend and it has yet to be processed/shipped. I am not in a huge hurry, so it’s not an issue. . . yet. :eek:

Last edited:
The only problem I have had lately. I placed an order over the Labor Day weekend and it has yet to be processed/shipped. I am not in a huge hurry, so it’s not an issue. . . yet. :eek:

The current experience seems to be that it will take 2-3 weeks to get your parts. When it arrives you will have missing parts or wrong parts. It will take another 3-4 days to get it sorted out then another 1-2 weeks for the part to arrive.

I have faith that things will eventually improve live Van's says, but they are getting worse first. Hopefully we are at the bottom.

As is for most manufactures, there is a shortage of raw materials along with employee staffing due to COVID. Add in the wildfires on the west coast to the mix and one can understand why orders are running slow to fill along with mistakes here and there.

Back