What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Teflon fuel and oil hose shopping list

maxmirot

Well Known Member
I would like to make up Teflon/stainless fuel and oil lines for my RV7 with a standard Lycombing O-360 installation.

What do I need to order. This is, about how much length of each size line and what fittings for a complete set ?

Thanks

Max

I’ll second that. Tom promptly sent me the deletions list for my FWF kit and quoted around two week lead time for his when I’m ready.

Working with Teflon lines and stainless steel fittings takes some specialized tools and test equipment. I second the advice to contact Tom at TS Flightlines/ Aircraft Specialtly and order what you want (aircraftspecialty.com). Follow their directions for measurements and online ordering, and you’ll have your lines in less than two weeks. Mine fit perfectly.

Tom at TS Flightlines is definitely the way to go. Two years ago at my CI I replaced all my hoses with his hoses. It was definitely the right way to go. Contact Tom and he’ll instruct you on the best way to measure them and guide you on identifying the fittings.

Back