What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AHRS Error - G3X

Clipper1

I was flying earlier and saw a message come up that mentioned AHRS. I don't recall exactly what it said, is there a way to look at the logs and find out? I did not build the aircraft and so I'm a little bit of a novice when it comes to avionics.

TIA!

If you pull the SD card out and save the file from that flight to your computer as an Excel file, you can play with the data all you want. There should be a field (column in Excel nomenclature) almost all the way to the right side that's titled something like "CAS ALERT". That should have all the warnings that pop up on your PFD.

AHRS CAS Message

I was flying earlier and saw a message come up that mentioned AHRS. I don't recall exactly what it said, is there a way to look at the logs and find out? I did not build the aircraft and so I'm a little bit of a novice when it comes to avionics.

TIA!

Good Evening,

If you had an SD card in the display during the flight, you should have a flight data log from the flight saved to the card. Please email that file to us at [email protected] and we can take a look at it for you and help get things straightened out.

Thanks,

Justin

Back