What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GDU 370-375 control Knob PN

n700jl

Well Known Member
Does anyone know the part number of the control knobs for the G3X GDU 370-375? Both of mine cracked on the same flight. Thank you in advance.

Garmin does not allow field repairs, or provide parts for their units. Those are complex knobs and are probably not easily replaceable.

In October of 2021 I discussed with Garmin an issue I've had with the rear mounting points cracking out on my GDU 370 and 375. I asked if they could allow me to purchase the rear unit covers. They responded;

"The best we can do is exchange your displays at half price. We can't repair them because we don't have parts available anymore, but we do have some units in stock."

The exchange cost was $620 each with limited warranty.

To open a case, I'd suggest you send an email to: [email protected]

G3X Knob

Does anyone know the part number of the control knobs for the G3X GDU 370-375? Both of mine cracked on the same flight. Thank you in advance.

While it is true that we cannot send out housings for the units, we are able to get a replacement knob sent out for you, please send us an email at [email protected], and we can get you set up.

Thanks,

Justin

Back