What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a pre-purchase inspector in CO

iCONTROL

I'm New Here
Hi everyone, RV wannabe new guy here. I’m looking to buy into the RV ranks and would like to hire a competent individual to do a thorough pre-purchase inspection on an old/rough RV6 at LAA. If you are or know anyone who fits that description please reply/pm me or put them on touch with me. Thanks for the help!

I can save you some time and money. I went down a couple weeks ago to look with a friend for a friend. The guy selling it is honest and a nice guy. However the airplane is in really rough shape and I don't just mean the way it looks from a distance. My advice is don't waste your time or money. I will not go into all its issues here. But it has many. FWIW I am a 2 time builder and an IA.
Ryan

I really appreciate the replies, jjet when I find another one out that way I’ll get ahold of you for sure!

131RB thank you for sharing, I wasn’t sure if it was just in need of a panel and cosmetically rough from the pictures and wanted to avoid opening a can of worms! Thanks for your help!

Back