What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Paint job

Ivan Kristensen

Well Known Member
This past April I picked up my airplane with a brand new paint job from Lancaster Aero in Smoketown PA. I have to say that I couldn't be happier, this company was easy to deal with and they did an absolutely superb job.
I dropped off the airplane with them on March 6th and just under 7 weeks later it was ready for me to pick it up.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 20230531_150134.jpg
    20230531_150134.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 146
  • P1100425.jpg
    P1100425.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 126
Looks great!

This past April I picked up my airplane with a brand new paint job from Lancaster Aero in Smoketown PA. I have to say that I couldn't be happier, this company was easy to deal with and they did an absolutely superb job.
I dropped off the airplane with them on March 6th and just under 7 weeks later it was ready for me to pick it up.

Glad to hear that it went well, I have a slot with them next June. Who did your design?

Who did your design?

Sean Geist, lead designer/painter at Lancaster Aero, deserves 90% of the credit for this outstanding design. I did send him a number of photos with ideas of concepts I liked as well as colour choices. [email protected]

Sean is a great guy to deal with. Any time I suggested a change, and there were several, he would have the change made and back to me within hours for approval. Good people and a good company to deal with all around.

Back