What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Save the Date: RV-10 Dinner Sunday 7/23/2023

ewumnrr

Well Known Member
On Sunday evening before OSH, we’ll have the RV-10 dinner at the SOS Brothers’ special event tent as before. Tickets will be made available in late May. Check for announcements in this RV-10 Forum.
/Martin

Attachments

• rv-10_party_time (2).jpg
    rv-10_party_time (2).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
On my calendar

I enjoyed meeting everyone at the first dinner. I missed last year, but hope to make it again this year!

Still looking at late May for ticket announcements? Can’t wait to attend another fantastic event and hang out with y’all again.

Still looking at late May for ticket announcements? Can’t wait to attend another fantastic event and hang out with y’all again.
Yes, ticket availability late May is on target, currently securing the funds. Stein Air has already given the go ahead and they are the biggest sponsor, so looking good so far!

Regards
Martin

Not quite there yet to make it a free event. I reached out to our RV-10 YouTubers to get in contact with more sponsors. Stay tuned.
/Martin

As a relatively new RV10 kit owner, what does the group recommend as “must see” at Oshkosh? What events are specific Van’s owners?

For now, tickets are sold out, but, I am holding tickets for our sponsors and once I have their count, I can release more. This will take a week.

It's sold out.
As people cancel, I'll post about it here. Not everyone makes it for weather and other reasons.
Also, as last year, you can walk a few steps and purchase food and drinks at the main tent and come over and join the party. The tickets are for the buffet.

Back