What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kent Gorton...

rvpilot

Well Known Member
I have a friend who needs some tailwheel / RV transition training. I understand Kent will do it in his -6. Does anyone have contact info for him, or have another recommendation for someone in the ATL area?
Thanks!

Kent is a super instructor. He will work you hard, but keeps it fun at the same time. Time with Kent was some of the best avbucks that I have spent...

i tried to contact him via his contact form, but haven't seen a response yet.... I was rather long winded/wordy, so he might have fallen asleep reading it

does anyone know if he's around or out of country or something?

Kent is an airline pilot and is away for extended periods. If you can snag a cell number somewhere, you might have more luck. He is worth the wait.

Kent is an airline pilot and is away for extended periods. If you can snag a cell number somewhere, you might have more luck. He is worth the wait.

that's what I figured, no big deal, i'm on my last stage of instrument training...need to stay focused anyways

Back