What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Spruce East loss

jabarr

Well Known Member
Tim Kreider, long time Spruce East employee, passed away from an apparent heart attack today.
Anyone that knew Tim always appreciated his humor and abuse. He will be missed.
Condolences to the entire Spruce family on their loss.

Last edited:
Condolences

Wow! Terrible news, Tim was always witty and put a smile on everyone's face. Very friendly guy, will be missed. Condolences to his family.

Ah man----Tim was a great man---known him for years. Very sad.
Condolences to the family and the Spruce family.
Tom

Tim was wonderful, and an entertainer at heart. He always livened up the order desk at the East location. Half the time I would place a 2-bit order just to go trade jabs with Tim. It brightened up the day!

Vic

All I know is that I've gotten exceptionally good service for the last fifteen years from ACS East. No doubt Tim was partly responsible for that. R.I.P.

Tim was awesome. After a few years of Saturday visits and weekday phone calls, he recognized my voice or my phone number. We had a number of fun conversations over the years. Great guy and one of the reasons I enjoyed dropping by Will Call for the proverbial $100 AN3 bolt (but I saved the postage!) repeatedly over the years.

Always someone who would go way out of his way to help when I needed it.

He'll be missed.

Tim had a dry, sharp and very cutting wit?one of the best I?ve ever experienced. He was a great guitar player too. To say he will be missed around here is a great understatement.

Mark

Back