What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airflow Systems A/C

BrianDC

Well Known Member
Has anyone been in contact with Airflow systems recently? Looks like a component in my kit is missing and having difficulties contacting Bill at Airflow systems. (Been a few weeks now which is not the experience I had previously! Hasn't returned e-mail, txt, or phone messages :( )

Worst case if I can't get ahold of him, hoping someone else that has the Airflow AC system and is willing to get me some measurements of the newer idler bracket for the compressor so I can try to fabricate a replacement I would be extremely grateful!

Yes, i had a conversation with Bill two weeks ago and he told me he’d be out of the country for a bit.

Bill was traveling. I think he returned on 5/30. He replied to my email two days ago and should be shipping my system this week.

Thanks All. For some reason calls to his phone were no going through this morning (the old answering message wasn't even playing, so I started to get concerned!). Just sent a follow-up message and hope I hear back soon. Appreciate all the feedback!

Back