What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

System32 Efii- POH

chiricuca

I am installing the System32 efii and I am changing the POH to operate it. Is there any of you that have something similar? I have some doubts and have a point of start would be great to me. My plane is RV-9A with O-320.
Thank you

I have

Please PM me. I have written a users' manual and my POH for the System 32. I'll send them to you after you provide me with your email address.

Please PM me. I have written a users' manual and my POH for the System 32. I'll send them to you after you provide me with your email address.

I also sent a PM if you wouldn't mind sharing to another person planning to use the System 32.

Thanks,

Documents Sent

I've sent the two documents to both of you.
Please let me know if there's anything you feel I've left out, or could improve.
I want to make the Users' Manual as good as I can. I have a Constant-Speed prop, and the manual is "focused" on that. I'm waiting to receive information on the fixed-pitch operations so I can complete that section.
I've already received feedback from others about writing an Advanced Tuning Chapter. When I get more information on those specifics, I will update the manual.

chiricuca

I believe Ken was asking me "622BH" if he could get a copy of my documents too. I've sent them to both you and Ken and one more requestor.
As I mentioned in the email, if there's anything you feel I missed, or can make more clear, please let me know.

If you don't mind, I'll take a POH too. I understand it's a PM thing

I haven't bought their system yet, but I'm 99% sold

Back