What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Miami area hangar April-May for RV-10

majuro15

Well Known Member
Hi folks, I’ll be in training for 767 in Miami April through the end of May. I’d like to find an open hangar to be stashed in so I’ll have my plane down there for fun. Anyone know of open spots or be willing to sublease out for a few weeks/months? Send me a PM. Thanks!

Tim

Shortage of hangers in this area

Hi folks, I’ll be in training for 767 in Miami April through the end of May. I’d like to find an open hangar to be stashed in so I’ll have my plane down there for fun. Anyone know of open spots or be willing to sublease out for a few weeks/months? Send me a PM. Thanks!

Tim

Tim,
Since you asked for PMs, I have no idea if you've had any response. I would suggest you look at KOPF, just north of Miami.

https://www.airnav.com/airport/KOPF

Thanks, I have messages into them. Unfortunately at OPF, all of the hangars are FBO managed and they want biz jet prices for one night! I may not be able to find anything, but thought I'd try to see if anyone had an empty corner or T-hangar for sublease for two months.

Homestead

I know it is a bit out of Miami, but did you call Homestead. Last time I was there quite a few open hangars. Unlike Boca Chica, they are still friendly to POVs.

Back