What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone building in eastern MA

jamie.braman

I'm New Here
Anyone out there building in MA - I am a pretty good wrench, excellent conversationalist, and can offer free labor in exchange for some building experience.

I am loosely based in the greater Boston area (KBED) but would like to connect with anyone building locally.

Cheers, Jamie
[email protected]

I would check with EAA chapter 106 in Lawrence. They have a great chapter.
Alan
N603NH RV-12 awaiting DAR

Hi Jamie,

+1 on Alan's recommendation to check out EAA 106, they're a great group and have at least three flying RVs.

There are a lot of RVs at Nashua (KASH) as well... -3, -4, -7 (me!) two -8s and a -10. Come on up sometime! PM me and I'll pass you my contact info.

Dave

+1 on EAA106. I haven't been very active over the past few years, but they do regular meetups and lots of events.

I live near KLWM and I stated a -7 about 12 years ago. I managed to build the tail and have the wing kit, but I never seem to find the time to make progress.

I managed to build the tail and have the wing kit, but I never seem to find the time to make progress.
Keep going Steve...took us 16 years to finish our -7, but now that we're flying it's been worth every second!

:)

Dave

I'm building a -7 in Littleton, MA. I'm just finishing up my wings and I have my fuselage kit. I know someone who might be able to lend you a nice set of steel wing stands.

-Ted

Back