What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Can I see your RV10 in South California ?

vinzer

Well Known Member
Hello everyone!

Last two weeks of this month (March ~18..31) my family and I plan to be in San Diego and also for couple days in LA area.
Are there any RV10 owners who do not mind showing me their airplanes ? Maybe someone may even take me up for a short flight (I will cover fuel costs) ? :D
I currently work on my RV10 and still have lots of work to do this year before I can take it up.
It is always very interesting for me to see other builders RVs and especially RV10 model which is rare here in British Columbia, Canada yet.

Thank you ;)
Vlad

Absolutly

Hello Vlad,

I have my -10 based in San Diego and would be happy to show you the airplane and take you for a flight around the area.

I will send you a private message with my contact information.

Ethan

Hello Vlad,

I have my -10 based in San Diego and would be happy to show you the airplane and take you for a flight around the area.

I will send you a private message with my contact information.

Ethan

Thank you Ethan.
PM sent.

Hi Vlad, I'm based in Long Beach and would be happy to show you our -10 if it works out for you. PM or email at marcwhis at gmail dot com.

-Marc

I would like to say THANK YOU to Ethan and Marc for taking time out of their busy days and showing me their beautiful RV-10s. I learned a lot interesting things for my RV10 build.

I was also lucky that the weather was favourable on one of these days and I got a chance to fly for the first time in my life in RV-10. Thank you Marc for taking me up. It is amazing airplane, I was impressed by the speed numbers :) I can’t wait to finish my RV10 now.

Attachments

• DB56A61B-6FF2-410C-9387-ADD0BF157EB5.jpeg
    DB56A61B-6FF2-410C-9387-ADD0BF157EB5.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 163
It was my pleasure Vlad, glad you enjoyed it. Hope the approach and landing didn't scare you too much. :D

-Marc

Hello Ethan and Marc,
I’m also in SoCal and was wondering if I could contact you both and perhaps come see your planes sometime? I’m still very early on in the build (working on my tailcone and have wing crates in my garage).

I feel like there is so much that I don’t know about what I should be planning as I’m going along.. avionics, autopilot, air conditioning, etc.. just would be helpful to see and chat about it.

Thanks a bunch!

Travis

P.S. - Vlad, thank you so much for your YouTube channel.. you’ve been a huge help to me during my build.

PM

Sure, shoot me a message. Ethan is probably a better contact for information about the build as he actually built his plane.

-Marc

Back