What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Book Signing at Oshkosh….

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
I know this sounds like self promotion, and that is a bit unsettling to me….but I have gotten enough PM’s and emails that I figured I’d answer once and get it over with.

If you have purchased “Shuttle, Houston” at some point, and would like me to sign it for you, put it in your bag for Oshkosh - I will be there all week long. I plan to be at the Kitplanes/Belvoir booth in Building A from 1100 - 1200 each day, or you can find me at events or wandering around the show.

We will have a limited number of books for sale at the booth in case you have wanted one but haven’t pulled the trigger, and a signed copy costs no more than an unsigned one!

Finally, I will be participating in a panel discussion on the Shuttle at Theater in the Woods on Monday night - it unfortunately conflicts with the VAF Beer Bust, at least in part…..so someone will have to drink my beer for me.

Looking forward to seeing folks at the show - fly smart!

Paul

Finally, I will be participating in a panel discussion on the Shuttle at Theater in the Woods on Monday night - it unfortunately conflicts with the VAF Beer Bust, at least in part…..so someone will have to drink my beer for me.

Paul

An excellent example of mission objective prioritization. Paul covers briefing and delegates beer drinking to assistants thus covering both assignments. Outstanding leadership!

I know this sounds like self promotion, and that is a bit unsettling to me….but I have gotten enough PM’s and emails that I figured I’d answer once and get it over with.

If you have purchased “Shuttle, Houston” at some point, and would like me to sign it for you, put it in your bag for Oshkosh - I will be there all week long. I plan to be at the Kitplanes/Belvoir booth in Building A from 1100 - 1200 each day, or you can find me at events or wandering around the show.

We will have a limited number of books for sale at the booth in case you have wanted one but haven’t pulled the trigger, and a signed copy costs no more than an unsigned one!

Paul
Paul, I bought your book, but it’s the Kindle version on my iPad. Don’t reckon you can autograph that. But I am looking forward to just saying hi.

This is a great book!

When I pulled Paul’s book from the Amazon box I cracked it open to peruse a few pages, but I was sucked in. Twelve hours later I turned the last page. What a great read! It is the ultimate inside baseball book about NASA. Paul is a fabulous writer.

I schlepped the book to Sun-N-Fun in hopes of seeing Paul there and getting him to sign it. Sadly, he wimped out and missed SNF. I will definitely bring it to OSH for him to sign. It will go proudly next to my signed copies of Buzz Aldrin’s and Gene Cernan’s books.

Back