What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help ID parts.....

mturnerb

Well Known Member
I got my RV-10 QB wings/fuselage and empennage kit this week. Inventory done, all good, except there was one little bundle of parts that I can't reconcile against the inventory (I may just be missing them but it's 19 pages of single spaced fun).

Any help in ID'ing these parts (just tell me where they go in the airplane, I'll figure it out from there) would be appreciated. The little aluminum strip I'm not worried about - I'm sure I'll figure that one out when I get to that page in the plans.

IMG_1428.jpeg

The longer pieces are the below the baggage door shims F-10100 on 33-3

The middle things are systems brackets for fuel and brake lines
F-1084 on 37-1

Not sure of the strip of alumn. on the right.

I think i have that strip on the right still sitting on my shelf, and Ive been flying for 2 months now... so whatever it is, i either didnt use it or i forgot to install it :D

I think i have that strip on the right still sitting on my shelf, and Ive been flying for 2 months now... so whatever it is, i either didnt use it or i forgot to install it :D

I always had one screw left over when I'd take apart and put together watches as a kid.. No idea where it went or came from... Sort of like that, right? No big deal! :D

Short ones with notches go under the front seats on the floor to hold the fuel and brake lines in place.

The one on the right is to make you think that you have missed an important step during building :confused:

If you did the quick build, I'm in the same boat. I seem to have an extra as the was one already in the QB fuselage.

The aluminum strip on the right is for page 32-4, step 1.

Just getting ready to permanently attach the cabin top next month so that part is waiting on my shelf for the install.

Back