What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for CFI for Rv12 around Shelby/Charlotte, N.C.

jrock836

Well Known Member
Looking for a CFI for a Flight Review and check out in an RV12 near Shelby, N.C.

If anyone has a lead on a CFI in the area of Shelby/Charlotte that has experience in RV12's please feel free to forward his/her info.

Thanks, Joe

Last edited:
RV 12 CFI

I live in Southern Florida and had looked at the training instructors on Van's web page. None close by so I went up to Maryland and got checked out.

On my 14A it looked like I was going to have to go to Indiana until my insurance said that I could do the first flight.

Hope you find someone.

I live in Southern Florida and had looked at the training instructors on Van's web page. None close by so I went up to Maryland and got checked out.

On my 14A it looked like I was going to have to go to Indiana until my insurance said that I could do the first flight.

Hope you find someone.

Thanks Allan.. I think I may have a lead! Hoping to not have to fly to Maryland!

Joe - -

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thanks for the help guys! I found a Texas CFI near me with RV12 time that's going to fly back to North Carolina with me, help fly it home and give me the transition training along the way.

Now just waiting on the good weather window..

Back