What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank you Lindsey...........

turbo

Well Known Member
img1421dl.jpg

i received this RV-1 poster from Lindsey last year and finally got it framed and hung in my house. i believe she got it at the RV-1 stop in hartford ct last year. see you soon in CT. :) thanks Vans.

Last edited:
Paul Tuttle the creator of the painting personally signed a copy for me. While moving the poster was lost. Good reason to fly to Nova Scotia for another copy.

s6.jpg

Support Eagle's Nest Projects!

The quick moving storm that passed through AirVenture last year damaged many of Paul Tuttle's RV-1 Limited Edition (50) Canvas prints (Giclee Quality). The damaged prints (16) have been re-printed and are currently being offered on a fist-come basis for $250 each. Prints are numbered and include the artist's signed Certificate of Authenticity. Proceeds benefit Friends of the RV-1 /Eagle's Nest Projects. $200 qualifies for charitable deduction.

To order:
send email request "RV-1 Limited Edition Print" to:
Ernie Butcher
reb 'at' RV-1.org

RV-1%2520Canvas%2520Print%2520Poster.jpg

Last edited:
Vlad,

If Paul doesn't have a spare copy of the RV-1 paper print, I have ONE left that now has your name on it!
Send me a mailing address - email: reb 'at' rv-1.org

Paul Tuttle the creator of the painting personally signed a copy for me. While moving the poster was lost. Good reason to fly to Nova Scotia for another copy.

s6.jpg

Last edited:
That Painting's been around.

That painting has been from Nova Scotia to Texas. I think Van has it hung in his wood shed now. :D

I met a lot of great people because of it. If anybody wants a signed copy just let me know where you live, I'll drop in and sign one. Either that or Vlad can deliver it. ;)

Presenting it to Van at Airventure 2012 with Ernie, Louise and Paul

53921934513378223050710.jpg

With RV-1 Pilot and friend Ross Keirstead in front of the RV-1 at Stanley NS

042jj.jpg

Thank you Ernie!

On a Wrenching Day Santa delivered something to my hangar.

RV1postershipped.jpg

It's is real canvas! With Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Master! I can not believe I have this. Ernie, thank you very much now I have a plan :D

RV1canvas.jpg

Good reason to fly to Nova Scotia, CANADA for Paul's signature. Then the most beautiful and expensive frame has to be fabricated. Like they have them in museums. It must be made in CONUS, my RV is not ready for Hawaii and Alaska yet.

By the way if somebody else need to sign his/her canvas I can deliver it to Paul and bring back. :)

Paul, if you're ever here in Oregon, I live near Vans (about 25 min. away) and I would be honored to have your signature on the print I have in my shop. It will be in my hanger one day when I get my RV finished. :)

Paul, if you're ever here in Oregon, I live near Vans (about 25 min. away) and I would be honored to have your signature on the print I have in my shop. It will be in my hanger one day when I get my RV finished. :)

Bruce,

Maybe I'll get to do that one day. It's on my list to take a trip down the west coast, I always wanted to see the California red woods. They're just down the road a bit, right?

I said if I ever build another RV, I'll be moving right next door to Van's Aircraft anyway. :)

Back