What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cleaveland Tools - Great Company!

skelrad

Well Known Member
Friend
Shout out to Cleaveland Tools! I've purchased quite a few tools from them in the last year, and they have always had phenomenal customer service anytime I've had problems or questions. Over the weekend I discovered that somehow one of my quick release pins for my pneumatic squeezer had snapped in half, so I emailed them a few pictures. By this morning I already had an email back from them and replacement pins had already been shipped! I was fully expecting to need to buy a new pin, not knowing what had caused the problem, but they didn't even question and simply said a new one was in the mail.

It's easy to just expose the problematic vendors these days. I hope my positive experience brings them at least one additional customer. I have nothing but great things to say of them and will go to them for any tool I need that they sell (I just wish they had a slightly bigger catalog of tools).

I cannot agree more. In todays world where people want convenience and cheap. Cleveland may not be the cheapest every time(often are) but customer service and the way they treat people is absolutely phenomenal. I will order from them every chance I get. Plus the addition of Apple Pay makes shopping easy and quite dangerous haha.

Most of my kit is from Cleaveland tool. There are no bad tools….their dimple dies make better dimples than another brand I have….I am happy with everything I have bought from them. Definitely not the cheapest…but definitely not **** either….

Back