What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Free Rivet Smasher

jamesrw2002

Hello all,

I am a corporate pilot that spends a lot of time in KHIO for work. I'd love to lend a helping hand with a local builder if anyone needs a hand while I am on the road and estranged from my RV-4 back in Illinois...

I am waffling back and forth about buying an RV-8 kit and I think I need to just spend some time helping out someone else with theirs to get my head wrapped around what I have to look forward to!

Jason Rood

Jason is also a former Naval Aviator home-based there in KHIO. He's building - should be near completion - an 8A. Ask around and see if you can hook up with him.
I'll contact him and see if he will "search" you out and try to make contact.

KHIO

My -8A is right across from Jason in the NE T hangars. He's up and flying. There is a -10 being built over there and probably at least a couple other projects floating around. Send me a PM James and we can find you something to do! Or at least go flying!

Kai

Yep!

I just communicated with Jason today. He thought he had sent me a message to let me know he was up & flying. But, I never received it.
Good to hear he is flying.
I had my 9A there in the NE Ts for a few years until I moved down to Albany. So, have lost close contact with some - like Dennis, Jason, Joe Brown & Dave Soleski.

A lot more building going on up there than down here. :(

Back