What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cowling Mods! Speed Increase! Cooling issues! Many Pictures.

Where art thou?

Ditto. I get why RomeoLima doesn't host pics, but for historical sake - because servers come and go and things happen - this is becoming a noticeable limitation of this great site. Not whining, just sighing....

Speed mods

I too have the Sam James Cowl on my -4 and would love to see the pictures along with this great write up. Unfortunately I can't see any pictures with my IPAD and all I see is this:

2lmo1ky.jpg

Clicking on the image doesn't do anything, how do I view the pics?
Oly

I too have the Sam James Cowl on my -4 and would love to see the pictures along with this great write up. Unfortunately I can't see any pictures with my IPAD and all I see is this:

2lmo1ky.jpg

Clicking on the image doesn't do anything, how do I view the pics?
Oly

Well - if you want to see Alan Judy pictures you will need to join the yahoo sam james group then search for all the pictures, There are many many more there. As a newbie, after the first time picts disappeared, I began saving the ones I really wanted.

Good Luck, Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Saddly, I can not see any of the pix, not sure why but I have used different browsers and all but the same.

I wonder what it would take, storage and bandwidth and infrastructure-wise for DR to host the pics. Probably a lot, and it sounds like a lot of trouble to get folks to donate in the first place. It would be nice, but not everything can be (nearly) free.

Cowl

bing.com/images and type sam james cowl in the search, lots of pictures but nothing on Alan Judy.

Если вы хотите увидеть Алан Джуди фотографии, которые вы должны будете присоединиться к Yahoo Сэм Джеймс группу , то поиск для всех снимков

如果你想看到阿兰?朱迪的照片,你需要加入雅虎组山姆?詹姆斯,搜索所有图像

Sam James Yahoo Group

Tried searching Yahoo groups for "Sam James Aircraft", "Sam James cowl" but no luck, how bout someone throwing up a direct link to join the group that works. Can't go direct to the link sent above cause I am not a member.

Tried searching Yahoo groups for "Sam James Aircraft", "Sam James cowl" but no luck, how bout someone throwing up a direct link to join the group that works. Can't go direct to the link sent above cause I am not a member.

Try
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JamesAircraft/conversations/messages

If it doesn't work, try
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JamesAircraft

or
go to yahoo groups & search for 'jamesaircraft' (one word). The 1st search will try to correct your spelling to two words. Correct the correction by picking the search option offered for a one-word search. It should then come up.

Last edited:

Oops, I did not think about that, I thought it would just ask you to join. Also Yahoo is clunky and the group is not so active, so if you need something specific I have all the Judy photos.

Please, what is the secret to see your Imageshack photos?

If you are talking to Alan Judy, he is seldom on here anymore. If you want all his pictures. Send me a PM-email style My PM box us usually full. Or - read the previous series (one page back) of emails and get them from the Yahoo James Aircraft group.

Last edited:
Seems like the Yahoo James Cowl group is dead. I get no answer to my request to join so I can get the Judy pics.....:confused:

I found the same. My request for joining the group was denied due the moderator not responding.

Pics

I don't know why but all I get are X's for Pics. Sure wished I could see what everyone is talking about.

Imageshack - DO NOT DO IT!

I tried to load an app that would supposedly get 'imageshack' to work on my Mac. DO NOT DO IT! It is now an ad spam app. I had advertisements popping up all over. I finally got it off of my system, but it took some time.
Moderators, please remove all of the references to 'Imageshack' from all posts on the site. It is now a link to malware.

Back