What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What's wrong with my Sensenich

jneves

Well Known Member
So I have a prop listed in the Classified section and have interest from only 1 person in Europe. I'm curious if anyone can shed some light on why.

Is it the price, prop spec, the fact it's metal, what is it. I'm worried about selling to an overseas seller because of all the scams going on. Link to the listing below.

https://vansairforce.net/community/showthread.php?t=201533

A new one from Van's is $4400, so IMO you are priced too high for a used one.
Also, a few mistakes in your original post won't help (price and refinish date).
Low demand for a metal FP prop.

A new one from Van's is $4400, so IMO you are priced too high for a used one.
Also, a few mistakes in your original post won't help (price and refinish date).
Low demand for a metal FP prop.

Thanks Walt, I dropped the price and corrected the "New" price as well as the refinish date.

Last edited:
Prop

Nothing wrong with that prop. I use the same one and it runs pretty smooth. Seems to do a good job.

If it worked on my 0-320 I would have picked it up already at its current price. Original price was too close to the same as what people can get any number of new propellers from Catto and the like. Good luck, hope it goes to a new home soon

I've seen a lot of RVs that uses this FP. Many builders I am visiting and they all use the newer composite adjustable FP or the CS

I think this can fall into the same camp as trying to sell old school gauges. While still usable many folks have moved on to newer technology. I think you probably need to make it a deal to someone. Not sure what that amount is though.

My suggestion is to be patient & not open "What's Wrong" type of threads after just 3 days listing your item for sale. Definitely does not help your sales effort!
You are looking for that specific person that needs that specific part & they just don't appear on command.

& as for the Sensenich 72 x 85 generally, nothing wrong with it. Will do just fine for someone.

Last edited:
Back