What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Who is going to Oshkosh

kmbusse

I am just joining the fuselage and tail so I?m at the stage where I?m going to have lots of questions, and I?m sure others do too. Going to Oshkosh to buy the big stuff but I?d love to be able to put some faces to the names on here and see the 14?s to see how people finished their aircraft and bought nice some of theses questions off those who have finished. I was wondering if those who are going would be interested in leaving their name and number on here so we could get in touch with each other while we are their. If you?d rather not, a pm would be fine too.
Thanks,

Kerry Busse

780 504-5043

I plan to attend in the RV-14A, if it comes out of the paint shop in time. Fingers crossed. I will PM my cell number - which is only on during Oshkosh :rolleyes:

I'll be there with my RV-7 in homebuilt camping. This is my 10th year attending with the RV-7. Next year, I'll be there with my RV-14!

I'll be there Sunday night - Thursday morning. Happy to be back.

PM or skype me. handle is up in info.

OSH

Neighbor, and lead builder assistant, Scott and I will be arriving on Monday around noon via the MKE ONE Arrival- Avis transition. We'll be tent camping somewhere on the field. Departing on Thursday.
Would be great to get in touch with other 14 builders. I can even bring some fuselage parts for de-burring around the campfire:)
Shawn

All-Electric attendees?

I'm at about the same point as Kerry- lots of questions.

If any all-electric builders/operators are considering... I'll swap you coffee and donuts for an opportunity to ask lots of questions;)

Kerry, I'm assuming since you posted this in the RV-14 model specific channel, you are looking for connections to current RV-14 builders/owners. Otherwise, I'm sure there are a ton of RV owners of other models that will be there, including me.

Counting the sleeps

Getting very excited

Long way to bring an RV but looking forward to seeing everyone?s pride and joy

Rags Chad
of9.jpg

Plan to be there

But in my Bellanca Cruisair. 14 is in the final stages.

Bellanca triple tails will arrive in a mini-mass arrival on Saturday, coming up from Watertown.

I’ll be there all week with my Citabria, only still working on the -14’s HS. Still unsure whether I’ll be in VAC or GAC. Guess I’ll get a feel for where the party is and choose my parking sign accordingly!

We will be on our way for our first time, been flying over 50 years and finally going to see what all the excitement is about.:)

My whole family is coming in the ground based RV Thurs-Sun. will be the first time in Scholler since I was building (I flew the RV in to HBC 4 times in the interim). Will miss flying in, especially the 2.5 hr fight vs 8 hr drive, but will be glad to have the whole gang with.

Back