What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Colorado Upholstery Shop

rickrv8

Well Known Member
I’m looking for recommendations on upholstery shops in the Colorado area. I’m in the midst of refurbishing and upgrading my RV-8. I need to replace my interior side panels and arm rests. Due to angled side panels, my front side panels and arm rests are non standard. I have a call in to Flightline Interiors but also curious if there might be someone nearby. Thanks for any recommendations.

Hi Rick,

You may try Randy's Upholstery here in Brighton. He does nice work, but all I've ever used him for is seat cushions. My buddy here on the field has used him for more extensive interior work on a couple of his aircraft including a DC-3. Last I checked, he has a several month backlog of work, but I suspect that's the case for most anyone these days.

Randy's number is (303)659-4200.

If you decide to give him a try and/or want to come talk with him in person to show him what you're after, you're welcome to come land at Van Aire (CO12). Depending on the particular day, I may or may not be able to get you in my hangar for parking, but I have tie-downs available for parking outside my hangar and I can loan you a car.

Thanks!

Rod,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the info and offer. I’m doing a complete panel upgrade, so no flying right now. I had a good conversation with Flightline Interiors later today. So, may go that direction.

Back