What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

5th - Belfast ME Lobster fly-in

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
KBST Lobster fly-in is about 30 days out.
VAF ver 2019 81019 final ver web size.jpg

Hope for good weather, email me for assistance with Rooms or rental cars.

Russian out

Will be on the other side of the globe with fellow RVators. Btw is Aug 24th still a go? :)

Branch%20Lake%20Landing%2001.jpg

N43EV will be there

Evelyn an I are looking forward to flying up again. Will be just returning from a trip to Triple Tree and then on to Texas to visit the three Presidential Libraries. But... definitely back for the "Maine" event, really enjoyed the Loring AFB tour last year.

Steve

This event is always a great time. Governor Valcik and his Airport Authority do a great job. Linny and I haven?t missed one yet!

Coming up on Friday and looking forward to seeing the museum and lobsters. First for us. Any recommendation's on lodging?

Triple Tree :-(

Didn't make it to Triple Tree because of Hurricane Dorian, so now looking forward to a fun return to Belfast. Hopefully Dorian will be long gone by then.

Steve

Didn't make it to Triple Tree because of Hurricane Dorian, so now looking forward to a fun return to Belfast. Hopefully Dorian will be long gone by then.

Steve

Sounds good will you be arriving in time for the mass flight to Owls Head and the the dinner Friday night?

Belfast Fly-in

Scott here....will try to make it again. Great fun last year with RV8. This year plane is for sale so good opportunity to show it. Love Belfast. Have flown there several times with RV* to treat kids to Young's lobster. Usually stay a day or three.

Back