What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans/VAF folks are awesome!

beauzo

I've been contemplating a build for years -- of course Van's is on the top of my list. A couple weeks ago I posted on the forum asking to check out some aircraft. I was shocked how quickly folks responded in my area, and how accommodating they have been! Thanks y'all!

A special shout-out to Tanya for taking time out of her busy schedule to give me the "complete Van's experience." It was a blast!

Also, thanks to the Dan and his cadre at Tango Flight!

I'm looking forward to getting started!

Cheers!
-Beauzo

Attachments

• IMG-1097.jpg
    IMG-1097.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG-1106.jpg
    IMG-1106.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 374
Beau,
Congrats man! You'll love your RV in whatever form it takes. The Cards are awesome, and Cookie ought to get bonus checks from Vans for how well she showcases the RV experience.

Welcome to the club! Now, which one will you build?

That is awesome. We're always happy to talk RVs, but sometimes the Cookie ride is all you need. I think she has sold at least 3-4 RVs with such rides in just the last week. And, I'm always happy to have to re-adjust "my" seatbelts :).

Hooked on RVs

Beauzo,

Now that you are hooked you need to find the RV that’s just right for you. Then you need to get one of the Card CQ-1 headsets so you can get the complimentary Tanya cookies! The headset is great but man those cookies. She doesn’t have that nickname for nothing......

@olyolson: I obviously missed some crucial intelligence on the cookies! :eek:

@scroll: Thank you, sir!

I'm still neck-deep in comprehensive analysis for mission vs. model selection (that's been going on for a couple months now). The 9 has been on the top of the list so far based on the desire to do XCs. But, now that I've had a little taste, I am seriously considering bumping the weight on the option to do light aerobatics... Any 14's around KGTU? :D

Back