What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space near Bonney Lake, WA

RhinoDrvr

Well Known Member
Looking for a hangar for my RV-8 near Bonney Lake, WA. Open to grass or paved fields, but gravel or rough grass will be a no-go.

Thanks! New to the area, living in Bonney Lake! Looking forward to meeting the local RV crowd!

Hi Evan and welcome to the PNW! I know that airplane well; I helped buck rivets with Mike and Mike helped buck on my Rocket.
I think your best bet would be Paine Field. Your options are really Arlington or Paine. Long waits on both but as normal once you "get into the community" something can usually be worked out. If you like fly over to Paine sometime and I can introduce you around. Mike knows me well and can get you in touch.

closer commute

If you like a closer commute, (without gravel) Crest Airpark, Auburn, Puyallup and Tacoma Narrows are your primary choices. I know of availability at Crest, and Auburn probably has an open hangar available.
Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll be happy to talk.
Welcome to the PNW

Hi Evan and welcome to the PNW! I know that airplane well; I helped buck rivets with Mike and Mike helped buck on my Rocket.
I think your best bet would be Paine Field. Your options are really Arlington or Paine. Long waits on both but as normal once you "get into the community" something can usually be worked out. If you like fly over to Paine sometime and I can introduce you around. Mike knows me well and can get you in touch.

Awesome! I’m pretty glad the airplane will be back up in the PNW where it was built! She’s been a great bird…thanks for helping build it! I’d love to meet up once I get some free time!

Welcome

Welcome to the plateau.

Not sure where you'll be able to find a hanger on short order in the immediate area. The waitlists are fairly long from Renton all the way south to Olympia. Depends how far you'd like to drive to get to the plane of course.

If you like a closer commute, (without gravel) Crest Airpark, Auburn, Puyallup and Tacoma Narrows are your primary choices. I know of availability at Crest, and Auburn probably has an open hangar available.
Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll be happy to talk.
Welcome to the PNW

Sent you a PM! Let me know if it didn’t come through.

Justin had something he thought was coming available, but I just can’t bring myself to fly my baby off gravel. She’s been taken care of her whole life, and I don’t want to subject her to that kind of wear and tear…

I have one for sale at Auburn

If you are interested in buying, I am selling my T Hangar at Auburn. I will send you a PM with my email address.

Back