What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MAP Tubing

Cth6

Well Known Member
What is the best source for flexible MAP tubing? I found a line that had split from age between the Vans transducer and the T to the PMAG. I used some 3/32 flexible fuel line (Autozone) to get back operational. The line I replaced was clear PVC tubing that was woefully oversized with zip ties to make the seal. I want to replace the other line from the tee to the firewall because it is getting sticky but don’t want to use fuel line if there is something better to use. All on the cold side of the firewall.

TS Flightlines

What is the best source for flexible MAP tubing? I found a line that had split from age between the Vans transducer and the T to the PMAG. I used some 3/32 flexible fuel line (Autozone) to get back operational. The line I replaced was clear PVC tubing that was woefully oversized with zip ties to make the seal. I want to replace the other line from the tee to the firewall because it is getting sticky but don’t want to use fuel line if there is something better to use. All on the cold side of the firewall.

Contact TS Flightlines. Tom sells a kit for it. Braided lines, fittings and a slecial MP cyl head fitting.. Vey nice.

Contact TS Flightlines. Tom sells a kit for it. Braided lines, fittings and a slecial MP cyl head fitting.. Vey nice.

Thanks Larry, Tom has a great kit. It's the tubing that goes on the end of the barb provided in Tom's kit to my transducers that have barbs / not screw in fittings.

Back