What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lunch within an hour of Kansas City?

Anyone know of a good lunch run in the Kansas City, MO area? Thanks
K81 and KTOP both have restaurants on the field with ramp parking in front of the restaurant.

I see that the KTOP restaurant is closed on Tuesday.

Steve

Lloyd Stearman Field (1K1) is right at an hour from KC and an excellent lunch stop.

K81 and stearman in Benton have both Been mentioned and I think they are probably the best choices within 1 hour.

If you want to venture just a little further there’s a fun place on the field in Ponca city Oklahoma. Enrique’s Mexican. Been there for decades

K81 and stearman in Benton have both Been mentioned and I think they are probably the best choices within 1 hour.

If you want to venture just a little further there’s a fun place on the field in Ponca city Oklahoma. Enrique’s Mexican. Been there for decades

+1 for Enrique's

KVBT in Bentonville, AR has Louise, a great restaurant. A cool aviation experience with lots of unique aircraft at times.

This is a must stop when I go home for a fam visit

Attachments

• 768D9FF5-E792-4616-A41D-EEAD29895222.png
    768D9FF5-E792-4616-A41D-EEAD29895222.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 108
About 125 miles Southwest of the KC area is the Jefferson City Airport (KJEF). The Landing Zone restaurant has good food and is right on the field and looks out over the parking ramp. You can also sit outside on nice days:

landingzonemo.com/menu

Back