What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin pitot/aoa??

JeremyL

Well Known Member
I am on Garmin’s website trying to find their heated pitot/aoa and cannot find it anywhere. Did I miss something or am I having “one of those days”? I have found it on a couple other dealer websites. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and holy ****, the increase in price since I looked about a month ago is insane.

I think they treat it like any other sensor as part of the G3X Touch kit -- they don't break them out into separate pages. You can order it from a dealer however.

Part No:
010-01074-00, Probe Only
010-01074-10, Heated Probe
010-01074-20, Regulated/Heated, requires 011-02965-00 controller.

I think they treat it like any other sensor as part of the G3X Touch kit -- they don't break them out into separate pages. You can order it from a dealer however.

Part No:
010-01074-00, Probe Only
010-01074-10, Heated Probe
010-01074-20, Regulated/Heated, requires 011-02965-00 controller.

A couple weeks ago I was able to see it as a standalone. I was looking for the write up they have on it and more importantly, the manual for the gap-26. I even searched for the manual on their website, no joy.

A couple weeks ago I was able to see it as a standalone. I was looking for the write up they have on it and more importantly, the manual for the gap-26. I even searched for the manual on their website, no joy.

Hmm...Installation detail and other specifications for the GAP 26 (all versions) are included in the current revision (AP) of the G3X Touch installation manual.

Hmm...Installation detail and other specifications for the GAP 26 (all versions) are included in the current revision (AP) of the G3X Touch installation manual.

I’ll dig into the G3x manual and see what it has. Thanks

Back