What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar space to share at Reid Hillview (KRHV)?

dxsalah

I'm New Here
I'm currently sharing hangar space at KRHV with 2 other RVs, but the official tenant (the guy who signed the lease) is moving out of the area and we will have to vacate the hangar. I'd appreciate any leads on space to share at RHV. Thanks.

Dan

Possible

Hi,

I'm at RHV, in row M. I know of an RV that moved out of the area a few months ago, Chris Hand, who was sharing a hangar with a couple of RV-4's (at least one of them was a -4....it is gold colored). Anyway, there might be a vacancy there where Chris was????

Steve,

Thanks. I actually replaced Chris in hangar M16 a few months back. It has been a great set up, but it didn't last long. Now I have to find another space.

Dan

Stay tuned

OK, I was afraid that might be the case.
I know someone that instructs out there and has his finger on the pulse of what's going on. There is a woman aerobatic pilot with a Pitts that was willing to take a hangar-mate a couple of years ago, I'll enquire about her, and other options, and post back to you with a PM.

Hangar at RHV

HI Dan,

I hear from a friend that Zdravko's hangar at Aerodynamic Aviation (formerly Amelia Reid's place) is empty. He apparently does rent it out. So call him.

Steve.

Back