What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I need a standby battery for an AFS 4500 - Where to buy?

moespeeds

Well Known Member
Friend
I've been calling AFS for a few days, and keep getting their voice mail for sales.

Where can I get a new standby battery for this thing? Yeah I'm one of those guys who can't stand being sent to voice mail! I looked through the documentation, but can't seem to find any info on what's in there for a battery.

I've been calling AFS for a few days, and keep getting their voice mail for sales.

Where can I get a new standby battery for this thing? Yeah I'm one of those guys who can't stand being sent to voice mail! I looked through the documentation, but can't seem to find any info on what's in there for a battery.

Only place I know of is Advanced Flight. The battery is glued on the back of the battery door with some silicone. It's a simple replacement other than that. I replaced mine on my 4500s about a year ago. Tricia at Advanced Flight was very helpful, but things may be a little crazier now and they may be harder to get ahold of.

Back