What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Gretz heated pitot wiring diagram??

n700jl

Well Known Member
Hello all, I am looking for the wiring diagram for a Gretz heated pitot. This is the one with the 3 indicator lights. you can simply text it to me and I will be very grateful. It seems Gretz was sold some time ago and the new company in a land far away doesnt support there website. And a fruitless google search turn up 0!
Thank you in advance!
317-201-8517
or post a picture here for future reference!

Could I please get a copy of the Gretz heated pitot wiring diagram, please? I, too, cannot locate one.

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure I have one in a schematic file at the airport. If someone doesn't respond to you on VAF, I'll go down there and find a way to send a scan to you. I'm too old and not computer literate enough to send a pic on here. :rolleyes:

Here's the Gretz install instructions. The last page has a pic with the connector pin-outs.

Attachments

• Angus+Aviation+Instructions+GA-1000.pdf
    224.5 KB · Views: 60
Thank you for all of the replies. After troubleshooting, it appears the circuit board is dead.

I tried to go the Gretz route but could never get it to work reliably at first, and then not at all so I gave up and swapped it out for a Garmin heated pitot and haven’t looked back.

Back