What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 Builders in the Houston, TX area?

mdstrand

I'm New Here
Hi, Just starting my -14A build in north Houston area. Anyone currently in the building stage in the area?

There's definitely more than a few of us. I'm out in Katy building in my garage working on my finishing kit. PM me if you have any questions.

I’m in Fulshear, also watch the south tx section, group meets around the area once a month.

Suggest you check out the next EAA-302 (eaa302.org) meeting at the Conroe airport. I believe there may be more than one under construction by members, and I also know one member has completed a 14. Meetings are the 2nd Saturday of each month.

Cheers,

RV-14 Build In Katy

Building an RV-14 in the Katy area. In the process of merging tail cone with fuselage normal kit. Wing QB and engine ordered. Finishing and Firewall forward kit plus SteinAir panel in my garage.

Suggest you check out the next EAA-302 (eaa302.org) meeting at the Conroe airport. I believe there may be more than one under construction by members, and I also know one member has completed a 14. Meetings are the 2nd Saturday of each month.

Cheers,

There are four of us in various stages of completion in EAA Chapter 302. I'm the tail end Charlie right now, just about to join the fuselage.

Ernie

South

I’m in the south Houston area, League City / Friendswood area. Fuselage is almost done, waiting on finish and QB wings.

Back