What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lord mounts

Mconner7

Well Known Member
I need to replace my Lord mounts. The only thing I see on Vans website is for 4 cylinder motors.

Here is a photo of mine but it doesn’t seem to work on any search including Lords website.

Anyone have the Lord number for our -10?

Attachments

• B768DF16-AE1A-47A0-8FDD-29215490198F.jpeg
    B768DF16-AE1A-47A0-8FDD-29215490198F.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 111
I need to replace my Lord mounts. The only thing I see on Vans website is for 4 cylinder motors.

Here is a photo of mine but it doesn’t seem to work on any search including Lords website.

I think you have two choices. J-3804-20 and J-3804-28. I think the -28’s provide a bit better vibration isolation, but they are usually more expensive.

When you are done with your old Lord mounts, would you consider sending them to me (I'll pay shipping)? I have a need for a used/worn out set.

Do yourself a favor and purchase the J3804-28's. They will significantly reduce vibration and the "wet dog shake" at shutdown. I have had both the -20 and -28. The gel isolator part number that is shipped with the -28 is J-12333-2

Back