What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chicago Area Winter Jobs (aviation related?)

BASE1127

Hello All!

My fiance has recently started attending grad school at U of C and I'm toying with the idea of moving to Chicago full time. I know that there are lots of active RV'ers in the Chicago area and I was wondering if anybody knew of any aviation related winter jobs. I have a strong preference for something aviation related, but I'm open to anything that keeps food on the table and 16 gallons in each wing :D

I'm three years out of college with a BA in Communication from UNC-Chapel Hill. I've been working as a year round professional skydiving instructor for the past five years here on the east coast. Unfortunately year round skydiving is not an option in Chicago, so I'm forced to find another source of income for the colder months. I'm pretty well versed in GA and I'm a PPL & RV-4 owner. I have a wide range of skills from photography, video editing and mechanics to customer service and interpersonal communication. I'm also 100% open to trying new things and I'm a quick study.

Please feel free to contact me about any type of job in the Chicago area.

Blue skies!

Eric, try Illinois Aviation, Dupage, IL West Subs.... I am working on my PPL with them, they might have an opening or have a recommendation.. Google them for info. and contact tele. Mark C.

Back