What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CFI needed Dallas to Vegas Nov 22/23 RV9A

ColFly

I'm New Here
Seeking a CFI to fly with me from Dallas, TX to Las Vegas, NV on Monday, November 22 and 23. I am meeting the seller in Dallas on the 22nd to hand off the airplane to me.
The airplane just completed its annual condition last week. It is airworthy and well-equipped with GRT EFIS glass.
Ideally you already live in Vegas or Dallas, but I will pay expenses to get you there and home.
If I can’t find a CFI for a sign off then I need five hours in make and model, so a pilot who has -9A experience who can fly with me.
Referrals appreciated, thanks community.

Seeking a CFI to fly with me from Dallas, TX to Las Vegas, NV on Monday, November 22 and 23. I am meeting the seller in Dallas on the 22nd to hand off the airplane to me.
The airplane just completed its annual condition last week. It is airworthy and well-equipped with GRT EFIS glass.
Ideally you already live in Vegas or Dallas, but I will pay expenses to get you there and home.
If I can’t find a CFI for a sign off then I need five hours in make and model, so a pilot who has -9A experience who can fly with me.
Referrals appreciated, thanks community.

I know a 7A CFI here in Dallas. I'm not sure what his 9A experience is. Maybe spending 1 extra day in Dallas would be easier than trying to incorporate the training into the return flight. I will PM you his contact info, worth a call maybe. What airport are you headed to in Dallas?

I should be flying a Husky from Las Vegas to Dallas this month, perhaps if the timing works, perhaps we can make it work. I am a current CFI with experience in the RV-9a as an instructor. I also live in Vegas.

Back