What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

HF 5 Drawer Tool Cart on Sale

rapid_ascent

Well Known Member
I've been trying to get organized in my hangar so I can actually find things. Impossible dream maybe, but I recently purchased a new tool cart from Harbor Freight. It seems to be well made and currently they are on sale at HF for $199 in several colors. You can get an extra 10% off if you open a credit card account.

Also, thanks Matt for the tip on the Schaller tool box bins. I bought some directly from Schaller and on Ebay as an assortment kit. I'm still finishing this up but having everything it in it's own place has been really nice. One nice thing about these bins is you can change your mind and reorganize easily

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 96
  • large_drawer_bins.jpg
    large_drawer_bins.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 110
  • schaller_bins.jpg
    schaller_bins.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 91
Work Space.....

I've been trying to get organized in my hangar so I can actually find things.

Organized. I've heard of that. Find things. What is that? :D:D:D

My building was 33% staring at the plans; 33% building; 33% looking for things.....(what the...... It was right here a minute ago....):mad:

I have a tool box similar to that one from HF. I like it. It has put up with my subtle abuse of tool boxes. HF sometimes gets a bad rap but if you are careful about what you buy there, you can come away with some pretty good deals.....

Organized

Organized. I've heard of that. Find things. What is that? :D:D:D

My building was 33% staring at the plans; 33% building; 33% looking for things.....(what the...... It was right here a minute ago....):mad:

I have a tool box similar to that one from HF. I like it. It has put up with my subtle abuse of tool boxes. HF sometimes gets a bad rap but if you are careful about what you buy there, you can come away with some pretty good deals.....

Same here. I have two cabinets. No trays. Too many tools to fit.
I know where everything is supposed to be, but somehow tools get misplaced and I have to ask Sweetie to help find whatever I lost. Her fresh eyes always find lost stuff.

Looks great! These cabinets and carts are really nicely made for the money - probably the only HF products I've been completely satisfied with.

Lately I've been using Schaller boxes to hold small collections of hardware while I'm doing a task... makes it easy to keep the fasteners for different components separated on the workbench.

Back