What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ASA Addresses & Ends Cold Start Issues!!!!!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
--- We are looking for a fellow RVer, who is currently in a very cold climate, that would like to help us by testing our newest (soon to be released) product. This very small, very light weight 6.5 Oz. unit is the least invasive of the available products we have found, as well as extremally easy to install. This one will end all of your cold starting problems for good, and keep your costly engine toasty warm, and ready to go. We have run several days of testing so far, and in our opinion this one outperforms everything available at a fraction of the cost to purchase and operate with its very low current draw and 120/220-volt operation. If you would like to do an honest unbiased owner / pilot report to help others with your impressions and total experience, it would be much appreciated. In this process you will acquire yours at no cost to you and irrespective of the outcome keep it at the end of the day for your trouble and help. Thanks, Allan-:D

Last edited:
Alan, not super cold here (last night in the 20's) but I would be glad to help test.

Rob in South Carolina

Not flying yet, but you can count me in on one when they become available!

Allan - happy to help. Live in Northeast US and its cold as **** here. FLew over the weekend. Departed when it was -1 degrees.

Wow! you guys are great!!!!

---- Can't believe the great response. I have filled up the spaces I had open
for testing this product, so keep an eye out for their results and the new product
availability on our website. Thanks again everybody! Allan-:D

... We have run several days of testing so far, and in our opinion this one outperforms everything available at a fraction of the cost to purchase and operate with its very low current draw and 120-volt operation. ...

I'm sure you haven't but please don't forget those of us that live in 220-240v places. We want to buy your products too! :)

Alan, I have a number of your products on my RV7 in Northern Washington. Am not real happy with the stick on sump heaters that I currently use. Would be happy to test new product.

Problem Solved!!

I'm sure you haven't but please don't forget those of us that live in 220-240v places. We want to buy your products too! :)

----I won't forget you guys! We had planned to offer
this in 110- & 220-volt models as well. Thanks, Allan-:D

Back