What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2022 Van's Calendars - You can order now!

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
It's time! Our 2022 50th Anniversary wall calendars are available to pre-order now, and we expect to take delivery in a couple of weeks and then ship 'em. We ordered 5,000 calendars this year, which is 1,000 more than last year. We'll probably still run out!

The 2022 calendar celebrates the 50th anniversary of Van's Aircraft. Watch for other cool 50th-anniversary commemorative items next year, as well!

Just like we did over the past few years, we're going to stuff random calendars with Golden Tickets that can be redeemed for all sorts of cool Van's Aircraft items!

If you order in multiples, you save even more. We're keeping the cost low, so get 'em for all your friends and any of those pilots who have yet to discover RVs!

Last edited:
Ordered! Gotta be the year I win a golden ticket. Right? ;)

Golden Ticket for me too please!

I always buy a couple extra calendars and give them away to RV neighbor friends. Last year, one of my neighbors with a flying RV-7 that I gave a calendar to as a Christmas present got one of the 'golden tickets' in his calendar envelope for a Van's Aircraft light box.

Good luck.

I feel that I am lucky to have built one flying RV that I built and am working on my 2nd RV build.

I always buy a couple extra calendars and give them away to RV neighbor friends. Last year, one of my neighbors with a flying RV-7 that I gave a calendar to as a Christmas present got one of the 'golden tickets' in his calendar envelope for a Van's Aircraft light box.
Ha. You're much nicer than me! I always buy an extra for a friend, but search it for tickets before handing it over.

Back