What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar for rent in TPA area

rjm727

Well Known Member
Hi,

I have a large t-hangar at Tampa North (X31) that I only keep a boat in. If anyone is need of hangar space in the area email me. I would really like to find another RV to share with so we can encourage and inspire one another. I am not building in my hangar but I only live a few minutes away.

Ray

Another in LOL

Ray,

I'm happily based in at ZPH but live in LOL/Lutz area. Just wanted to touch base with another builder in the area. Finished mine in April, painted in the summer at Hawk (VDF) and now have >80 hrs on my 9A.

I'll be at the little Fly In at X39 this weekend and will look for you. Not sure if I'll fly or drive as I'm only minutes away myself.

We may have made contact previously?

Tampa area RVers

Hi Carl,

Glad you got in touch with me. I have seen your name as a local builder and wanted to contact you. I have met one other builder at our airport. I was wondering if there was a local group of RV builders/enthusiasts?

I wasn't even away that there is a fly-in this weekend. If you bring your plane give me a call, I would love to see it. I will bring my wife to see it as well, she is getting more excited and supportive with every RV she sees :).
We are hangar 448, building D (right at the end near the runway).

My cell is (813)732-2715. I will be busy until about 1pm on Saturday with the kids baseball/softball.

Thanks for the email.

Ray

Will call you

Ray,

All things equal, I'll be stopping by there late morning. I'll try to reach you and let you know when I'm there.

No RV groups that I know of but we seem to have a breakfast gathering once in a while through phone calls.

Check your PM's. I'd like to see your project when you have time.

Last edited:
Breakfast Club

I hanger at St. Pete-Clearwater (PIE) and would like to get involved in some of these fly-outs so if you guys could keep me in the loop via phone or e-mail, I would like appreciate it. I want to get involved with other RVers in the area and look for any excuse to fly somewhere.
Bill Near
email: williamnear "at" mac.com
Cell phone: 727-543-1658

I hanger at St. Pete-Clearwater (PIE) and would like to get involved in some of these fly-outs so if you guys could keep me in the loop via phone or e-mail, I would like appreciate it. I want to get involved with other RVers in the area and look for any excuse to fly somewhere.
Bill Near
email: williamnear "at" mac.com
Cell phone: 727-543-1658

Hey Bill,
Ray, sorry to steal your thread but this may be of interest to you as well.
I've been trying to hook up with other RVers, but can't seem to coordinate it. We've exchanged emails along with others but weather & scheduling issues have prevented it.
How about we plan on meeting at a neutral site the end of the month.
I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning but will begin building a local RVer's email list. Maybe we can get something together on a monthly basis.
I'm based at BKV, Hernando County.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM.

Hangar Space Needed in Tampa Area

Greetings fellow RV'ers...

I've recently been "asked" to extend my active duty orders (as a reservist) in the Tampa area and would like to commute by plane (my RV-6) back and forth to the house (FD44), instead of driving the 2.5 to 3 hours. :eek:

I'm looking to fly in on Sundays and fly out on Friday afternoons.

If anyone in the Tampa area has space, please let me know.

Thanks.

V/r,

Last edited:
Still Looking for Hangar Space

I'm still looking for temporary hangar space in the TPA/TPF area while I am on active duty orders at MacDill AFB. The Wing Commander has declined request to keep the RV-6 on the tarmac during the work week, so I'm looking for a place to keep this beautiful paint job out of the elements. Thanx.

Back