What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Large Format Printing

rv12is

I would like to get a printout of the 12iS wiring diagram on either a C (18"x24") or D (24"x36") size paper. The diagram is eleven pages long and my preference would be to print it in color. Does anyone have any good recommendations on places that would print this for a reasonable price?

I looked at Staples and they wanted $69.30 for 11 sheets of size D in color! Many of the other places I looked at online didn't have paper options in that size, only poster prints.

"D" scale drawings

You might have luck with a company that regularly prints architectural plans.

They can print with color and may have a better price point.

Good luck.

Jon

Plotter

Really, try an architectural blueprint company. They do this all the time.

Dave

Exactly. Many places "can" do it, but will it be clear. A blueprint shop will have a high resolution plotter. Probably cheaper than anyone else.

I would like to get a printout of the 12iS wiring diagram on either a C (18"x24") or D (24"x36") size paper. The diagram is eleven pages long and my preference would be to print it in color. Does anyone have any good recommendations on places that would print this for a reasonable price?

I looked at Staples and they wanted $69.30 for 11 sheets of size D in color! Many of the other places I looked at online didn't have paper options in that size, only poster prints.

Where did you get the 11 page PDF of the wiring diagram?

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. Looking for places that specialize in architectural blueprints (not generic printing or photos) did open up some local options that I couldn't find before. I'll contact a few to get pricing.

try this - -https://blueprintsprinting.com/pricing/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw08aYBhDlARIsAA_gb0fUu-qL6hI8H-HqEfN8gHoSCxBPuld-Aomv-1bEJvjfXj69WPfNlscaAk-FEALw_wcB

Looks like D size color #20 paper- $3.75 each Shipping in a tube not included.

...I looked at Staples and they wanted $69.30 for 11 sheets of size D in color! Many of the other places I looked at online didn't have paper options in that size, only poster prints.

try this -

Looks like D size color #20 paper- $3.75 each Shipping in a tube not included.

$3.75 X 11 = $41.25 + shipping, which has got to be at least $10.

Staples is $69.30.

Is the wait and the shipping hassle worth the less than $20 delta?

Check out Cherokee Reprographics

Cherokee Reprographics
9740 Main St, Suite 300 Woodstock, GA.
Phone: 678-494-2000

I was visiting family there a few weeks ago and they were super responsive.
They have large format printers (color I'm pretty sure).

Perhaps they are nearby to you.

I know it all adds up but.... $70 seems like an ordinary price.
(What I mean is that YOU can judge whether it's reasonable or not. I just don't expect a much lower cost is going to be available.)

Last edited:
I just went to FEDEX (Kinkos) yesterday to copy a couple of drawing pages which have templates that need to be cut out. It was $5/page. I would think the price for printing is the same since its the same machine. Make sure you get the price for Black and White printing. I'm sure color is much more.

Back