What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Nav/Strobe light extensions?

LifeofReiley

Well Known Member
What was the name of the manufacture for the nav/stobe light extensions for the early 3,4,6 wing tips? we have folks looking for them. :)

Just last week I tried to order a set of the "LN W/ TIP MOUNT BOTH". They were no longer available, but my order taker thought there may be just one RIGHT MOUNT up on a shelf. It was , it was included I'm my order, and I received it two days ago. Now I just need the one for the left wingtip.

The info in the package states it came from:
Aero-Strategies Unlimited
521 Eagle Court SE
Mantorville, MN 55955
www.aerous.com

Google gives a phone number of 507 635 5976

I will be calling them later today to see if they can still provide the product.

LED tip setups

Hi guys,

A good friend of mine produced some for me that strobe and NAV both wingtips and tail. They are FANTASTIC.

www.flyleds.com is the web address and I can tell you I am very happy with them and they exceed aviation lighting requirements by a significant margin and are designed to just fit into RV wingtips.

Have a look and feel free to drop me an email to discuss.

I just received my fiberglass wing tip nav light extensions from Aero-Strategies. Just what I wanted and good quality.

Back