What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston area monthly lunch (August 2021)

N546RV

Well Known Member
https://vansairforce.net/community/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1500&day=2021-8-21&c=1

We're headed to KLBX and the Runway Cafe this Saturday. So far the weather forecast is looking promising, so we might be able to get a solid turnout of fly-ins.

I know this is a long haul for anyone who needs to drive, so let's get some ride-share action going on. If you're planning on going and can give a ride, post up the info in here and we can work on pairing folks up.

I'll be flying an Arrow out of Houston Executive (KTME). Can take two decent-sized folks along.

I've got the plane until 3 but I doubt we'd be gone that long. I can come back earlier if it helps with other folks' schedules.

I'm gonna try to make it. I'll probably have a spare seat in the -7 if anybody wants to go. I'm leaving from Waller 37XA.

I'll have to miss this month again, it move in day at U of H so I'll be busy there. Hopefully make it next month.

I’m on a pilots and paws mission down to McAllen today so will have to miss. Catch you all next month. Cheers

Scott

Good turnout. Good variety of airplanes to drool on - a 3, 4, 7, and 8. Plus one ugly Piper.

Next month I’ll be hosting at Sport Flyers. Hope to see some repeat faces!

Attachments

• A5078B41-7E9F-41EA-8DE6-F2C4E33C5701.jpg
    A5078B41-7E9F-41EA-8DE6-F2C4E33C5701.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 222
Back