What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin Hardware Fault

g zero

Well Known Member
I've installed and have been flying with the Garmin GSA28 autopilot servos /GDU 370 screen . It's been working great .....except 2 times it's giving me a message "Roll Servo/Pitch Servo Hardaware Fault " . Shut the avionics off and reboot it goes away . In the past Steve the G3 expert was the go to guy , I've emailed and been in contact with two other techs , given them the serial numbers to the servos but have been real slow about an answer . It's an intermittent problem that's not a huge problem but needs to be resolved .
Anyone else incur the same issue with their servos ? Mine were purchased Jan 2017 from Air Spruce .

Having the same problem except they don't start working again. Can you send me the magic email too?

Having the same problem except they don't start working again. Can you send me the magic email too?

While Garmin does support us on this forum, it is best to call or email them for issues like this. They may miss a thread like this since they have already responded to the OP.

Garmin G3X Support
[email protected]
1-866-854-8433 - 7 to 7 Central Time M to F

Jesse, this could be the problem I mentioned to you that my buddy is having with the servos. Let me know what you find out.

Hardware Fault

Jesse I would contact Garmin . They have been terrific to deal with ,I'm really impressed by their customer service . They have answered all my questions /problems either by email or have called me . I'm updrading my Panel now , all Garmin for a good reason😀

Back