What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 ride in SF Bay Area

romirez

Hi folks, I'm in the process of buying an RV-7 to be based in KPAO/KSQL, and while I'm pretty sure it's the plane for me, I have never actually flown or been in one! If there is someone loca-ish who would be willing to let me sit in theirs and/or come along for a flight, I would greatly appreciate it!

Feel free to reply here or DM and thank you in advance!

I'm also looking to demo one, as I am interested in purchasing / looking for partnership/partners, or anyone who would be willing to dry lease. I haven't flown any RVs, but have been interested for some time so I definitely want to try it before I dive in deep.

I'm also looking to demo one, as I am interested in purchasing / looking for partnership/partners, or anyone who would be willing to dry lease. I haven't flown any RVs, but have been interested for some time so I definitely want to try it before I dive in deep.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to dry lease an RV, since it's illegal to do so. PM sent about a flight though.

Back