What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TruTrak

dwschaefer

Anyone else been having problems contacting TruTrak? I've called for over a week and all I get is their "leave a voice mail .. " and never get a return call?

Thanks..

David W. Schaefer
N142DS RV6-A

I have talked to them several times this week. I had to hit option 3 to get a person (Lucas).

Just a little update

1) We're doing some phone system rearranging, some options have been "fixed" and some haven't. Our phone system is managed by an outside company. So I do apologize for that. We're currently trying to get our auto attendant system in better shape so that you can't get lost in the queue...which is currently what happens.

2) We (me and the support staff) have been working on getting an engine replaced on a special project airplane that had an engine failure on take off last week (with me in the right seat!) My apologies for the late returns and such, I am working as quickly as I can to get everyone called back and taken care of. You can always email me at [email protected]. Sometimes that works better as if I'm not in the office I can still get back to you.

Last edited:
Another update

We have confirmed there is definitely an issue with our call queue. If you call Trutrak, please push 0 for the operator. Currently pushing option 1 (sales) or 2 (support) will take you straight to a voicemail box so we won't see the call.

Trutrak

If you are having phone problems try an e-mail. I have e-mailed Lucas back and forth with great support from his end. They are a great company, if they hear from you they will respond.
Oly

Back