What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston area monthly lunch (November 2021)

N546RV

Well Known Member
Why wait until Thanksgiving to nuke your weight-control goals? Come out to my place at Sport Flyers the weekend before and get a head start with some ribs fresh off the smoker!

OK, more seriously, we're doing this at my hangar again on 11-20. Food will be ready around 11:30, and the temperature should be great - hopefully the forecast will hold out too so we can get some good fly-in activity.

As I've done previously, please let me know if you're planning on attending, and also if you expect to fly in. This is so I can plan on the right size pile of food, and also see how many neighbors I should talk to about aircraft parking. You can reply here, send me a PM, or text four2three 4three2 nine4three7.

For fly-ins, I'm on the west side of the field, seventh hangar from then north end. For drive-ins, the street address is 4614 Windsock Ln, Brookshire.

NOTE FOR FLY-INS: Please don't park on the grass without someone on the ground guiding you. There are culverts on either side of my ramp that you do not want to put a wheel into. I'll have them flagged, but I'd still prefer to provide guidance. Better safe than sorry.

😯

I am really sorry that I won't be able to make it this month! Looks like it should be perfect weather.

Good times! Nice to have a ramp full of RVs again, really glad everyone was able to make it out. Hopefully next time I’ll be showing off a hung engine…

Attachments

• FFB99BCC-0F6C-47E1-985D-D460AC7F1712.jpg
    FFB99BCC-0F6C-47E1-985D-D460AC7F1712.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 197
Back