What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Electric fuel pump replacement alternatives?

thinkn9a

Well Known Member
I have been unable to find a previous thread where someone looked at various pumps, including pump curves, power requirement, build/reliability……

Can someone point me to it?

Seems E2315s while still available are getting harder to find and even harder to sort if they are real or knockoffs

Sorry, I don't have the information, but . . .

Any reason you don't just contact Airtex, Canton, OH directly and ask them for a spec sheet and if the product is still in production?

Two parts to my interest

1.) Airtex says the E2315 is still in production,….. SUMMIT racing lists, but says if you want something earlier, we have “X” that we can ship in December or so… 😳(yes there are a couple of places that have pumps for ?78? Cadillac or 86 Ford, RockAuto and Autozone)

2.) Meanwhile,…. If a possible upgrade is available,… would like to know what it is and implications for swap out,… before AOG

Current install is an Airflow Performance package for FI

It uses an Airtex E2315 pump…… or at least that form factor

1.) Airtex says the E2315 is still in production,….. SUMMIT racing lists, but says if you want something earlier, we have “X” that we can ship in December or so… 😳(yes there are a couple of places that have pumps for ?78? Cadillac or 86 Ford, RockAuto and Autozone)

2.) Meanwhile,…. If a possible upgrade is available,… would like to know what it is and implications for swap out,… before AOG

https://www.amazon.com/Airtex-E2315-Fuel-Pump/dp/B001J4VSQG

So,…. My recollection of the prior thread is…..

There is another pump that fits the need closer,…. Doesn’t need the relief/recirc as much and draws less power….

So,…. Any chance I have it even halfway right on recollection,….and if there is such a pump,….

What is it, and how would it a”drop in” or not

Back